Senior Electrical Engineer
Full time - Columbus, OH | Full time - Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Professional Registration (P.E.)
- Experience in the design of power distribution systems, lighting systems, telecommunication systems, fire alarm systems and other building related electrical systems such as CCTV, access control systems, public address, etc.
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
The Senior Electrical Engineer will:
- Provide Engineering design services for various governmental, educational, commercial, industrial, and institutional projects.
- Serve as a project manager on engineering related projects.
- Monitor engineering cost, product cost, and schedule of assigned job or project.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Send Cover Letter and Resume by Mail to:
Advanced Engineering Consultants
1405 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH 43215
or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org